Chrysler PT Cruiser

DeterminationTwo days ago I got my blog design down and was able to come up with a workable structure. Yesterday, I began reconstructing my post, as I didn’t have too many, about a month’s worth.

Today I had an issue with one of my pages not displaying or maintaining residence on my remote server. After four calls to GoDaddy – with minimal support – I was basically able to figure out the problem and it has been fixed. It turned out I the remote servers were kicking back the index file because it contained copyrighted images. Even after I converted them to screenshots, I still had problems. I think my computer is just tired of being overworked, but I have to get this done before the number of posts are out of control.

Tomorrow, I will work on finishing post construction and begin making sure all connections are valid and that my blog structure is sound.